Natural Elements DOES NOT build water gardens for its clients, but we can be of assistance to you in the theme and overall design of your water garden, assist you in overseeing the actual construction and completion of the water garden, and help with the final placement of plantings and garden accessories in and around the water garden. Most tasks range from $30 to $50 per hour. Contact us to discuss costs on your project.
What can Natural Elements do for you as consultants?
- Natural Elements can help at any point in the process, or carry through as your agent from start to finish.
- Natural Elements can help you determine the initial design, develop a budget, and interview and hire contractors who will do the work. We can assist you in monitoring the work through to completion.
- Natural Elements can help with the selection of plants in tune with your design, as well as provide assistance in the actual purchase of plants. We can go to garden centers and nurseries with you to pick out plants, or we can catalog shop with you.
- Natural Elements can help you fit the water garden design and plantings into the overall landscape of your property.
- Natural Elements can help you determine the supplies and accessories you need after construction and planting, narrowing the field of thousands orf traditional and non-traditional suppliers on the market.
- In short, Natural Elements can save you time, money and stress as you develop and build your new water garden feature. Knowledgeable help on the front-end translates to maximum enjoyment for you and your family and friends on the back-end.
No one has the perfect solution to every garden problem that arises, but the experts at Natural Elements have enough years of experience to keep you from making some of the most common (and costly!) mistakes made by new water gardeners.
Natural Elements can speak on almost any subject related to gardening, but water gardening is our specialty.
Each presentation is approximately one (1) hour in length, with questions & answers.
Cost is $40 per presentation using your equipment; $50 per presentation using our equipment.
Schedule presentations at least 2-3 weeks in advance. Less than 2 weeks notice - $60 per presentation.
Natural Elements can speak to any size group, but the most efficient size we've found is 50 people or less.
Natural Elements provides handouts and take-home materials at no cost to the organization.
Our prepared presentations currently include these multimedia programs:
Natural Elements has presented to these fine organizations:
Natural Elements has educational materials available for purchase. All brochures are tri-fold, printed both sides.
- Individual Titles:
$10.00 - $.20 per title, 50 copies per title
- Quantity Option 1: All titles in Column (A) OR (B) -
$67.50 - $.15 per copy, 50 copies of each title
- Quantity Option 2: All titles in Columns (A) AND (B) -
$114.00 - $.12 per copy, 50 copies of each title
These materials were developed through a coordinated effort by Natural Elements and members of the Colorado Water Garden Society. HALF of all funds from purchases return to CWGS as a donation.
(A) Pond Design, Construction, Maintenance (B) Water Garden Plants Pond Design Water Plants - General Caring for a Pond Aquatic Plant Propagation Solving Common Pond Problems Hardy Waterlilies Container Water Gardens Tropical Waterlilies Drought and Ponds Colorado Hardy Plants Green Water Growing Lotus Pesticides & Ponds Chart Marginal Plants Oxygenating Plants Water Gardening Critters Carnivorous Plants Fish Pond Scavengers Colorado Water Gardening History
Use these pages to acquaint yourself with the quality of our work and to get your creative juices flowing.
The items shown here can be used to generate design ideas and explore the possibilities of the materials we use.
Metal, Bamboo, Ceramic and Stone Fountains
Stained Glass Panels | Small Glass Items
Custom Lawn Ornaments/Sculptures